Snuggle Ducky

Madelyn has found her snuggling mate. Rylan has always had his bear and has slept with it every night since he was a little baby. Madelyn really likes this duck, which used to be Rylan's and according to him she is just borrowing it, but I think she might want to keep it as her own!

Comments

Kim and family said…
I just love it! I miss my babies being babies so much.
I think I have a picture of Ry at this same age snuggling his bear! Adorable!
Anonymous said…
such a cute picture!! I love it when they have snugglie, i tried to get my girls to have one but it just never took.
Anonymous said…
P.S. you are soooooo good at blogging!!! I aspire to be as good as you!! Oh, and I need you sewing expertise!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep