Madelyn 4 months


She will be 4 months this Friday! Where has the time gone. My little precious girl. I had to take pictures of her in this adorable outfit her Aunt Margie got her for Christmas. She also has shoes to match! You see Adah the Great works at a terrific shoe store in Grangeville and the owner Tracy gave us these shoes from the store when Madelyn was born. Too cute! So when I first started taking pictures these are the faces I got. . .


Almost as if she was saying...are you kidding mom?
Scott, Rylan and I were all trying so hard to get her to smile, this is the ONLY smile we got...

We even got a spit face, she loves to blow bubbles and spit, which makes Rylan giggle so hard!

Then when we were done trying I picked her up and smelled the smell, that sweet poo smell and I lifted up her little dress and it was all over! How can poo be that powerful? It went through her diaper, her onesie, her tights, her bloomers, and the dress! So much for such a cute outfit, I hope the stain remover works on this one!

Comments

Super Angie said…
Sooooooo cute, even if the outfit was shortly covered in poo...

By the way, I love your new header! "Crafty Leah." Perfect!
Way cute little sweetie girl!
I love that she already has an attitude! PERFECT!
She'll be able to keep up with these female cousin's of hers.
Just wait for the teenage years!!! You're in for a treat :)
Camille said…
I cant believe that our babies are 4 months old already. It felt like we were pregnant forever and yet now that they are here time is flying. Your sweet little girl is beautiful!!
Best stain remover concoction: color safe bleach, oxyclean, and water. Soak at least overnight. Austin had a couple of "incidents" that I thought weren't worth trying to salvage the clothes but that stuff really works. (no specific ratio, just some of each, more water than anything) It is a way cute outfit! Maybe that smile wasn't just a smile...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep