Jake and M'Lynn

Our nephew Jake and niece M'Lynn came to visit us this last weekend! We had a blast with them. Rylan absolutely loves his cousins. Jake and M'Lynn lived close to us when Rylan was born and were part of his life when he was a little baby.
On Saturday we met up with Margaret and Jeff to go to the Aquarium in Sandy (not as great as we expected, but we were still entertained), then to the Mayan to eat.

See my cute baby nephew Benjamin! Ok he is about a month younger than Madelyn, yet he is huge! Those cheeks are just so cute, I love to squeeze them!

When my family gets together, we like to have "dance parties" yep, we crank out the music and just let loose. So I set the timer on my camera and took some "action" shots...it was hard to get all of us in the shot since Rylan is short, so there are a couple low shots and some higher shots! Notice that Scott is not in these pictures, well he was (and still is) in Atlanta for a couple days. Even if he was there he would not participate. Even when just Rylan and I have dance parties, he refuses to dance. We might get a very quick booty shake from him but that is it. He is a little embarassed I guess. No really it is because he is unsure of his skills, and he is afraid of being "stood up" by my dancing skills! HAA




We had a blast with them, they are so good to Rylan, he completely wears them out when they visit. Madelyn enjoyed playing with them as well once she got used to them. We love you guys, can't wait until we can play again!

Comments

We want to dance too!!

We're dancing in Ohio with you guys :)
Super Angie said…
You guys rock. We have dance parties at our house too. Only, I'm the only one dancing.

However, Tom and Joe are the world's best dancers, and we always bust a move together when I go home.
Scott... you stinker! There is NOTHING like a good Young family dance party!!! Or really any dance party that LEAH is involved in :) I bet her prefers to "dance" one-on-one...he he he!
Anna Banana said…
In the first picture with Madelyn, it looks like she is sitting there casually on Jake's lap, crossing her legs... :)
oh how I miss the dance parties with Rylan.. I think that is how I stayed so skinny livig with you.. Who needs a gym when you can have Rylan?
Leah, you are too cute! I think dancing is so much fun! And everyone should do it! Awwwe! You guys are too fun! We miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep