The kiddos
For all you aunts, uncles, grandparents and great-grandparents, here are some cute pictures of Rylan and Madelyn. Maddy loves to lay next to Rylan she hugs his arm and that makes Rylan laugh.



The other day Rylan suggested that when we have his baby brother that he can have his room and he (Rylan) can sleep on the couch downstairs. I told him that I wouldn't be having a baby for a long time since I just had Madelyn and she said, "ok but you need to have a brother, then a sister, then another brother." Then he suggested to Scott the other night that we have room for 10 kids at our house, and even the kitchen could be a room for someone.



The other day Rylan suggested that when we have his baby brother that he can have his room and he (Rylan) can sleep on the couch downstairs. I told him that I wouldn't be having a baby for a long time since I just had Madelyn and she said, "ok but you need to have a brother, then a sister, then another brother." Then he suggested to Scott the other night that we have room for 10 kids at our house, and even the kitchen could be a room for someone.
Comments
2. you better get busy if you're having 10 kids! good luck!
ha ha ha ha