Who do I look like?

Using the picture below (from my last post)of Madelyn who do you think she looks like? The first photo is of me on my blessing day and the second is of sweet Scott as a baby. I tried to make a poll but my elements page is not working does anyone else have that problem on their blog?

Comments

Anonymous said…
totally you Leah, but it's funny cause she loks so much like rylan who looks so much like Scott. My world has just been rocked, cause I always thought they looked like Scott but obvisouly not.
Gary and Amy said…
You have a duplicate of yourself. That might mean trouble later on... :)
SHe has your coloring,you can't deny that... BUT she looks so much like a Hoogland!
(strange... she looks like me when I was that little..... hum... !) Get mom to e-mail you a photo of me as a baby :o) haha. I see a lot of Scott in Maggie, especially around her eyes/nose area.

Give hugs to those kiddos from us!
um...I think she got your hair. I see more you than scott, but like Breezi said she does have something about her that is undeniably Hoogland. I'd like to see that pic of Breezi as a baby!
Okay first--I never realized how much "scooter" looked like a keebler elf--a cute one--but very elfy--
So the baby --she has your eyes and mouth and hair
I agree with Breezi--nose and eyes definalty Hoogland.
Monica said…
that's a tough one. in the first blessing picture she looks like you. but in prior posts i think she looks more like scott. aren't kids strange how they take on both parents sometimes? people always say my kids look like scott but then when we go back to Indiana they say they look like me. i don't know!!!!
Super Angie said…
Both of your children are perfect Scott and Leah hybrids!!! It' uncanny.
etreiersen said…
Hi Leah, It's Trisha (Clark) Reiersen I found your blog on Michelle's. Your little girl is so pretty and your son is cute too. I can't believe how big he is.
etreiersen said…
Hey, I just started a blog. The address is http://www.ettreiersen.blogspot.com
M'lynn said…
totally a mix of both! don't you Think!?

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep