She's HERE!

Well, our little girl has finally arrived! Madelyn Kate Hoogland was delivered at 3:04 p.m. today (September 9th) weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 20 1/2 inches. As you can see she has a FULL head of hair and we think she is the cutest baby ever! Mom is doing fine, we are just hanging out here at the hospital. Rylan is in very good hands at home with Grandma and Grandpa Young and Grammy Jody.



Taking a bath, they had to wash her hair twice to get all the gunk out because it is so thick!

Comments

Jennifer said…
She's beautiful!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her at the end of October! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Have fun!!! :)
Oh she is just sweet!! Lliam says she has scott's unorganized hair...
Just adorable--GOOD JOB LEAH--we will keep Scott in the family cause of you. Enjoy your time and your family Get some sleep now lady!! Let the Grammy's do all the work and just bond with that baby.
Congratulations Leah!! SHe is so precious!! We all can't wait to meet her! Enjoy her as much as you can!! She's a beauty!
manderskids said…
Yay! She's finally here! Congratulations! She looks like Rylan :) If you need some homemade bread, just holler!
Monica said…
Dallin says, wow. she must be tired from all that belly squashing! I love kids! Congrats girl! She is beautiful!!!!!
Super Angie said…
Wahoooo!!!!!!!!! She is so precious! I agree that she so looks like Rylan. Lucky girl. :)
Holy Cow! Maddie is the cutest little girl ever! I just love my little sweet niece. :o)
She does look just like Ry did when he was born. I can't wait to meet her :o)
I love you guys!
Congratulations you guys! I am glad to hear that everything went well. She is one BEAUTIFUL girl, just like her mom. Like looking in a mirror:) And what a great head of hair.
She is an ANGEL!!! So sweet and all girl! Keith thinks she looks like Ry but I think she looks like Madelyn! You guys make great babies :) I love you, and I love her and I can't stand it that I'm not there so count on a visit asap!!! baby girl clothes on the way!!!!
She is so cute!! I just love the hair & the cheeks!! YEA!! Keep posting those cute pictures for sure. Anna is really happy too!! As is Arthur for you all. Congrats!!
nomi said…
What a lot of beautiful hair! Oh, she looks soooo much like Rylan! Congratulations to you and your family! Lots of love!
Alicia said…
Congratulations!!! I'm sure you're glad to have her on the outside. Enjoy your little one.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! She looks absolutely perfect. Rylan will be a great older brother and fun that you can finally do girlie things!Your family is truly blessed!
Hooray! I've been checking your blog often, hoping that she was here! Congratulations! She is lovely!
Mark and Katie said…
she is beautiful - congratulations!! (I found your blog from Alison's!!) Katie Stellmon

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep