My kids
I can't believe I have TWO kids now. We are adjusting just fine over here, we might still be in our P.J.'s at 10:30 a.m. but we are just slowly transitioning back into our life with our new addition. It helps tremendously that Grandma is here! I need to learn how to time it just right before we go anywhere because we have been running late here and there. Scott and I HATE being late, so we need to work on that. Rylan is very proud of his baby sister and likes to show her off to everyone. Rylan couldn't wait until Madelyn woke up this morning to hold her, so as soon as she did and was changed I gave her to him and they watched cartoons with each other for about 15 minutes. Madelyn was looking at Rylan the whole time studying his face.


Comments
How's it going? I need to call you for sure! I am such a slacker (forgive me?!?)
Love you guys! B
I dont know if you remember me , We meet at a BBQ for our husbands unit, I am ssg Garrett's wife.Your Kids are so cute , and your new little girl is beautiful :) Mike told me about your blog ,so I checked it out. Mike really thinks highly of Scott and misses working with him , but now we can keep tabs on what our families are up to :) see ya