The big brother
I thought that since all my blogs lately have been about Madelyn, I should tell you about Rylan and what he is up to. Rylan makes us laugh so hard, he is a goof ball for sure. Here are some funny things that he has done. While I was changing Madelyn's diaper she happened to poo right as we were exchanging the diapers so Rylan and I witnessed it and Rylan who was laughing before at the noises she was making, all the sudden from seeing what was making those noises covered his mouth and said "ohh I am going to puke" and ran to the bathroom. I really thought he was going to he looked disgusted! Then the other night at dinner, Rylan was talking and talking (as usual) about Star Wars, "you know that one guy who has the purple light saber....", "I like Obi Kanobi...." on and on and on. Finally Scott said, "Rylan is star wars all you ever think about?" Rylan said, "NO!"
"Oh, well what else do you think about Ry?" asked Scott. Rylan got a sheepish grin on his face and said, "the ladies." THE LADIES!! My little boy is FIVE?
He had his primary program this last Sunday he had a little part, it was "sharing the gospel." unfortunately I was in the mothers room nursing Madelyn, but Scott and Anna said that he said his part then gave them a thumbs up after he did it successfully. He got pretty bored towards the end. When I came back into the chapel I got to see him play air guitar while they were singing a reverent primary song. And I watched him tattle-tale on a classmate, who according to Rylan was being naughty. Oh my little boy . . .

This picture is of him trying to sneak into the picture that Anna was taking of Madelyn
"Oh, well what else do you think about Ry?" asked Scott. Rylan got a sheepish grin on his face and said, "the ladies." THE LADIES!! My little boy is FIVE?
He had his primary program this last Sunday he had a little part, it was "sharing the gospel." unfortunately I was in the mothers room nursing Madelyn, but Scott and Anna said that he said his part then gave them a thumbs up after he did it successfully. He got pretty bored towards the end. When I came back into the chapel I got to see him play air guitar while they were singing a reverent primary song. And I watched him tattle-tale on a classmate, who according to Rylan was being naughty. Oh my little boy . . .

This picture is of him trying to sneak into the picture that Anna was taking of Madelyn
Comments
I think you are kind of close to my sister-in-law there. Her address is Syracuse. But she sells squeaky shoes and some really pretty dresses out of some stores down there. I should find out what stores she has stuff in. Perfect for you right now with a baby girl.
I hope you and Anna have had great time.
If Anna is still around let her know Emilee e-mailed me today.