Crazy Rylan
So this week I have been sick, and poor Rylan has been forced to entertain himself. He loves to play with others and very rarely does he ever do his own thing for very long. He is getting better at it since Madelyn has been born, but yesterday he was very entertaining. First I walked upstairs and he was drawing a picture on his belly with a pen, I usually would not like him to do this but knowing what a neat freak he is I knew it would not get out of hand. I went about my business and then the next thing I see is him sitting on the bathroom counter trying to wash his pen markings off his belly. Then he comes to me and says that his shirt and pants got all wet so he threw them in the dryer and my little streaker went crazy. I loves to randomly rip off his shirt and run around usually this is the signal to dad that he wants to box or wrestle with him. I ask him probably 3-4 times a week, "where is your shirt Rylan?", "why did you take off your clothes?" He is not shy in that area, and that makes me worry about kindergarten next year? If you have had the privilege of being at our house around bed time you probably have seen it, instead of discreetly changing his clothes in his room, he runs around in his underwear until you tackle him down or ask him 5 times to put on his pj's.



He is my little Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) full of curiousity, he is incredibly smart with a fantastic long term memory, yet he likes to be naked and wild. Gotta love him.

Last night as I was laying in bed thinking about this I wondered where did he get this from, then I saw Scott streaking down the hallway from the bathroom to our bedroom doing a little dance of his own. Rylan was laughing from his bed in his room. Like father like son.



He is my little Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) full of curiousity, he is incredibly smart with a fantastic long term memory, yet he likes to be naked and wild. Gotta love him.

Last night as I was laying in bed thinking about this I wondered where did he get this from, then I saw Scott streaking down the hallway from the bathroom to our bedroom doing a little dance of his own. Rylan was laughing from his bed in his room. Like father like son.
Comments