The power of the CTR ring


I recently gave Rylan a CTR ring (for those of you who don't know, CTR is a acronym of the phrase "Choose The Right" that is popular in our church). Rylan was so excited! He has been learning about the phrase, "Choose the Right" for a while now at church in his class. He has been SO good, and he tells me that it is because of this ring. I was putting him to bed last night and he said, "Mommy, I haven't gotten in trouble for a long time! I have been choosing the right, with my ring!" Hey I am not going to break it to him that it wasn't the ring choosing the right it was him...I am loving my obediant little guy for the moment. All I have to say if he is the least bit resistant to obey is..."CTR" and he does what he is supposed to! YES!! I wonder how long this is going to last?

Comments

It won't last too long.
I think it lasted less than a month with Alli.
Then she wanted to be a 'peacemaker'. All I would have to say is "alli... are you being a peacemaker?" and that would do the same as CTR.
Just a heads up.
Anonymous said…
That is awesome!!!! I want one for Lena!!! I doubt it would work on her:( We have been around just trying to catch up with life. WE need to get together.
That is cool how that's working for him! hopefully it does last a long time! We miss you guys! Every time we pass by your old house, Megan says...oh, I miss Leah....today she said, I think about Leah all the time mom. I really miss her!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep