Southern Utah Day 8:




After spending all day in the camper yesterday we were ready to head out this morning to play. We went to the top of St. George where there is a city park of red rock with trails on them. Ian was ready to eat by then so I stayed in the car and feed him while Scott took Madelyn and Rylan. The kids had a blast, then we went to Chuck-a-Rama for lunch. After lunch we decided to go see the movie "Hop." It had a few funny moments but over all it wasn't our favorite. It kept the kids entertained, well that and a bag of popcorn. Then on to the outlet malls! Madelyn took a nap in the stroller, which I think is a first in her LIFE! The kids were so good while we were shopping that we found a park and let them birn off some steam for a while. Quotes: both from Madelyn, oh she cracks us up! "I like to climb . . .WE'RE GUNNA DIE!" pointing at a small palm tree outside the resturant, and then at Scott in all seriousness "That, . . .is a bananna tree." Biff it tally 3

Comments

You didn't mention who the biff-its were by...must have been YOU! The way you are describing your trip makes me wish I was with you guys. Maybe we can all stay in the camper next week.

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep