Ry is 5!

Here are some pictures from Rylan's birthday.

He got a Lego Indiana Jones video game for the Xbox from Scott, but is that game really for him or his father....ummmm?



He enjoyed playing in the packing peanuts. . .

What was in the peanuts you might ask . . .a fishing pole and tackle box from Papa and Grammy!


This toy rocks, I would recommend it to anyone. It is a pitching machine that has three settings. A tee, a setting that pitches the ball straight up, and a setting that pitches it out at an angle, like 4 feet out. Now we don't have to spend hours pitching the ball to Rylan in the yard, which is one of his favorite things to do.


Then we took Rylan to a waterpark, this is us getting ready to go, and for those of you who haven't seen me lately my HUGE belly!


Rylan wanted to make cupcakes this year which was fine with me! I didn't have the energy to make a decorated cake like I usually do. After we went swimming we came home and made our own pizza's, decorated cupcakes, ate them, then took some extras to some of our neighbors. Have we ever mentioned that we love our neighborhood?

Comments

Ry is so darn cute! I wish we lived closer!
I wanna play with the tee-ball thing! How fun is that?
(Did Ry ever get our package?)
I love your cute belly.. I can't wait to meet my sweet little niece! Alli Thinks you should name her Princess Flower Bride. (I'm thinking it's a solid name...... :oP)
manderskids said…
Happy Birthday Rylan!!
1. sounds like a great birthday---what a lucky kid!
2. You're beautiful!!!
3. I'm with Breezi---wish we lived closer too---you guys are the best!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged