Ok, I am done with this!

So I just wanted to take a minute and gripe about pregnancy. I have had it pretty great so far, I have had lots of energy, been able to do things like normal, but NOW I am just a fat cow who can't sleep at night, with swollen hands and feet, has to pee every 30 minutes, is an emotional wreck, exhausted after doing the most simple tasks, and has symptoms of pregnancy that I do not wish to discuss with all. Ok, only three weeks left I can so this, I can do this, it is all worth it in the end when I have my little girl in my arms. Alright I am done.

Comments

Ohh honey.. I wish I could help you out in this. All I can say is "this too shall pass"....
Just repeat after a famous train. "I think I can, I think I can, etc....) and then go and take a nice shower, and then a nap.
Margaret said…
Oh, Leah. I can almost show true empathy with you. It is starting to get rough for me too. I've been a bum this last week. I don't know how you mothers with kids who are pregnant do it. I just want to lay around and do nothing. But even laying around is hard because I can't get comfortable.
Everyone is feeling your pain--Put rylan to work --make him bring you water-an posicles-Do some yoga stretches--if you need ideas --you have my number--I swear they make your labor faster and easier--Dn't worry about no sleep--As long as you are restingyou are getting what you need for now--It's all getting you ready for those 2am feedings and 3am and 4 am--okay not funny--Eat cheerios--they won't give you heart burn like everything else will--And be hopeful --sometimes they come early the second time--Hugs to you sweet girl --K

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep