I've been tagged!
Here are the rules to the tag:
(1) Link back to the person who tagged you
(2) Post these rules on your blog
(3) Share 6 things about yourself
(4) Tag people at the end of your blog
And here we go:
6 things about myself um.. this is going to be tricky
1) I am a proud military wife. I seriously love the stigma of being married to a Army man. Although it is hard to be apart when Scott has to leave, I am honored to sacrifice my comforts of having a husband around if it means helping our country to be safe. I love that our country was founded by God-fearing men and I have since realized that God definitely had a part in making this nation independent and free for us to live and practice whatever religion we want.
2) I really desire to be a dancer. I love to have music going on in my house just to have those moments of unorganized dance or I like to call it "free style dancing" I am very proud that in high school I was nominated to be the YAC queen (YAC dances were put on after home games at the community center)because of my desire to have fun and let loose and just dance. Someday *sigh* I really would like to take some serious dance classes: rumba, salsa, country swing, jive. The tricky part is trying to convince my husband to do it with me.
3) I am an internet junkie. I seriously spend way too much time reading news articles, watching dumb videos, responding to e-mails,researching random things, and now blogging! Our internet had a virus in it last week and I had to turn off the computer for like 6 days and I was having serious with drawls.
4) I am kind of shy, well it takes me a while to make friends, lets say that. I love to meet new people and I want to get out and play with them, but it is hard for me to instigate. I don't know why. I had the most wonderful friend in high school (my dearest Meghan) that making new friends is difficult because there is no one like her! I miss you girl! Even though it has been 8 years since we lived in the same town!
5) I find great satisfaction in finishing a project. Sewing a quilt or outfit, completing a bouquet, decorating, scrapbooking...projects are endless and I love to learn new trades. I even made a "project book" so I could look back at the things I have accomplished it gives me a great sense of fulfillment. Although i don't like to rush through something, I like to take my time, take a break and look at it from different angles or "sleep on it." I don't do this to put it off I just like to take my time to make it perfect, I don't like to rush through it. For instance I just put up some vinyl stickers in the baby's room, I made a drawing, then put them up with painters tape so I could adjust them, then I would walk by the room and look at it and make adjustments. Then a couple days later, do the same thing again...then when I was happy about it I stuck them on permenately. This kind of drove scott crazy he is such a do it now or die type person, which don't get me wrong I love that character trait in him but sometimes, when things are rushed they get sloppy...sorry baby but you know it is true.
6) I hate dirty feet. Especially in the summer, if you get near me with your stinky, sweaty, dirty feet, I will freak out. I clean my feet with a baby wipe before going to bed because the feel of them dirty is gross, and the coolness feels good on my fat prego feet right now.
well since I was tagged by the two people who I would tag I will just call this good. Thanks Breezi and Meghan.
(1) Link back to the person who tagged you
(2) Post these rules on your blog
(3) Share 6 things about yourself
(4) Tag people at the end of your blog
And here we go:
6 things about myself um.. this is going to be tricky
1) I am a proud military wife. I seriously love the stigma of being married to a Army man. Although it is hard to be apart when Scott has to leave, I am honored to sacrifice my comforts of having a husband around if it means helping our country to be safe. I love that our country was founded by God-fearing men and I have since realized that God definitely had a part in making this nation independent and free for us to live and practice whatever religion we want.
2) I really desire to be a dancer. I love to have music going on in my house just to have those moments of unorganized dance or I like to call it "free style dancing" I am very proud that in high school I was nominated to be the YAC queen (YAC dances were put on after home games at the community center)because of my desire to have fun and let loose and just dance. Someday *sigh* I really would like to take some serious dance classes: rumba, salsa, country swing, jive. The tricky part is trying to convince my husband to do it with me.
3) I am an internet junkie. I seriously spend way too much time reading news articles, watching dumb videos, responding to e-mails,researching random things, and now blogging! Our internet had a virus in it last week and I had to turn off the computer for like 6 days and I was having serious with drawls.
4) I am kind of shy, well it takes me a while to make friends, lets say that. I love to meet new people and I want to get out and play with them, but it is hard for me to instigate. I don't know why. I had the most wonderful friend in high school (my dearest Meghan) that making new friends is difficult because there is no one like her! I miss you girl! Even though it has been 8 years since we lived in the same town!
5) I find great satisfaction in finishing a project. Sewing a quilt or outfit, completing a bouquet, decorating, scrapbooking...projects are endless and I love to learn new trades. I even made a "project book" so I could look back at the things I have accomplished it gives me a great sense of fulfillment. Although i don't like to rush through something, I like to take my time, take a break and look at it from different angles or "sleep on it." I don't do this to put it off I just like to take my time to make it perfect, I don't like to rush through it. For instance I just put up some vinyl stickers in the baby's room, I made a drawing, then put them up with painters tape so I could adjust them, then I would walk by the room and look at it and make adjustments. Then a couple days later, do the same thing again...then when I was happy about it I stuck them on permenately. This kind of drove scott crazy he is such a do it now or die type person, which don't get me wrong I love that character trait in him but sometimes, when things are rushed they get sloppy...sorry baby but you know it is true.
6) I hate dirty feet. Especially in the summer, if you get near me with your stinky, sweaty, dirty feet, I will freak out. I clean my feet with a baby wipe before going to bed because the feel of them dirty is gross, and the coolness feels good on my fat prego feet right now.
well since I was tagged by the two people who I would tag I will just call this good. Thanks Breezi and Meghan.
Comments