Ode to Rylan


My friend did this for her daughter on her birthday and I thought this would be fun to do for Rylan who turns 5 today! I can't believe it, my little boy is five. Rylan was a dream baby, sleeping through the night by 6 weeks, a great nurser, and was very patient with me while I finished up school at BYU-Idaho. I would take him to the campus with me, to the library and everyone would stop and look at how cute he was. I even had to bring him to class a couple times, my teachers didn't mind he was usually sleeping anyway. BTW -this picture was taken by Michelle Wolf Photography who I would highly recommend if you are in the LC valley.

When he was born it was seriously one of the most wonderful experiences of my life! Scott and I were both crying when we saw our little miracle in our arms. I remember not getting any sleep that day he was born and that night afterwards, I was on such a adrenaline high I think I watched him all night long at the hospital.


He had so much black hair!


Ry's 1st Birthday


Ry's 2nd Birthday. I could not find a picture of him and his pink Elmo cake, but this was taken on his birthday.




Ry's 3rd Birthday



Ry's 4th Birthday..pictures from his 5th to come . . .



We've come a long way baby, I look forward to this year and seeing you grow and change and become the special little boy I know you are!

Comments

What I sweety! Happy Birthday Ry! I can't believe you're 5!!!!!!
RYLAN!! Happy Birthday! We love you!
Your package should come either tomorrow or Monday.
Anonymous said…
That was cute! Oh, cute new background, is that to match the babies room (one month!!). Oh I totally stole the idea from other friends, so no worries! We need to get togther again soon.
manderskids said…
What a cute idea!! Happy Birthday Rylan! And, I love sitting by you guys in church! Rylan is a hoot!
Happy Belated Birthday Rylan!! We miss you so much over here in BOise!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep