Help me decide

So I am making curtains for the baby's room and I can't quite decide which I like better. I can make the curtains drape like this image below . . .


Or I can have them look like this. I put a wire in the bottom seam to make it a bit stiffer and rolled it up.


So which do you like the most the drapey one or the wire one?

Comments

cascadepeaks said…
I vote for the 2nd pic.
Wire--It looks more finished --Keep up the good work lady --You are almost there!!
Anonymous said…
The second one for sure. And when you're done making those, can you teach me how to make curtains?
Well, we are gonna be different! It's a unanimous vote here in the Kreller household that we like the first one better!!
I also vote for wire..
Room looks cute.. you'll have to post some pics when it's all done ;o)
I showed Ingrid and she says number 1. But I wonder if you spread out the ribbons on the looser one if it would sit a little straighter and have a look sorta in between the two you have now??? Leah I think you need your own show on HGTV!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep