Ian's Preschool Graduation

We were so lucky to be able to be a part of the Kilauea Ohana Playschool.  The parents and teacher worked together to make our school run smoothly and make it the best atmosphere for our kids.  Parents took turns being the teacher's "aid" in class and I had such a positive experience working with Ms. Sara. She went above and beyond to teach those kids not only academically, but socially, with manners, kindness, fostering independence, using your voice, and expressing themselves in positive ways.  I learned so much by watching her interact with each student. Ian just adored her and so did every kid in that class. 


 They sang, "You've Got a Friend" from Toy Story











 The kids made their own caps

After graduation Ian asked for a mohawk for the summer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged