Hikes & Whale Watching

I have found some sisters in my ward that love hiking as much as I do!  Here are some of the hikes we have been on together:

Hanauma Bay Overlook



Maunawili Falls

 We tried this with our kids and it was so ridiculously muddy, we didn't finish it, so I tired it with my tough sisters!!

 ahh and we made it!!




                                                                Kuliouou Ridge










A hike with the family at Wa'ahila Ridge
                                    




Our kids are super tough!







Whale watching season on Oahu is between December and April, we loved hiking up Makapu'u light House trail and watching all the spouts and humpback whale backs gliding above the water. We bought a really good pair of binoculars and I did see one whale really far away jump completely out of the water. It was so exhilarating!  Scott and I went to spitting caves one Saturday morning and watched some mama and calves swimming by


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep