Primary Temple Trip

  Our primary at church took the kids on a field trip to the Chicago Temple


The kids were very reverent on the temple grounds.  They aren't allowed inside for regular worship.  It was really special to share even the outside of the temple with them.  It is so peaceful and special, and I have very sacred feelings about the temple.  It is where I married my sweetheart for eternity not death do you part, but for forever. I feel very close to my Savior when in the temple because of the promises and covenants that I have made with him and with Scott. If you want to learn more about temples click here: http://mormon.org/faq/topic/temples/question/use-of-temples

I hope that each of my children will remember the feelings they felt while there, and that we can continue to come back and share how special the temple is.  I also wish that they each will someday be able to make the same covenants that I have made with our Father in Heaven, because it is those covenants that truly make my life complete and happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep