Chicago Architecture Tour
My girlfriends and I have a deal that we have to get out and do something for each other's birthdays instead of the same park with kids or gym workout. Lisa's birthday was coming up in June and since both Jacquie and I were going to be leaving we decided we needed to do something before we left. We asked Lisa what she had been wanting to do in the city and she suggested a architecture boat tour! It was a gorgeous day with beautiful views and I had no idea how much history Chicago has. All the buildings are uniquely different, and most of the time there is a story as to why the architect built it that way.
Our boat
As we were about to cross the bridge to get to our boat they closed it off and raised it so a big sail boat could get through. It was so weird seeing the road rise up until it was almost straight up!I love the buildings that show a reflection of the buildings across from them and the river
The Willis Tower, used to be known as the Sears Tower.
The Wrigley Building
It was a great day, with fabulous friends and I highly recommend everyone takes this tour while they are in Chicago.
Comments