What Rylan thinks of his mom

I did this on my facebook and I thought it was cute enough to post on our blog. I love asking Rylan thought provoking questions and hearing what he comes up with. Kids really are smarter than you think. Because I was asking him these questions, a lot of his answers were directed toward me. My responses are in parenthesis after his answer.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
um..get dressed (so true, he would love to live in his P.J.'s, we go through them really fast, sometimes he wears holes in the knees so we cut the legs off and make shorts for summer P.J.'s. He also loves to be naked..still! His is five and has no shame it streaking through out the house giggling.

2. What makes mom happy?
um.., when I listen the first time (ohh so he does understand this concept!)

3. What makes mom sad?
when I am sad about me, or because when i leave the room (soo cute that he thinks that I am sad when he leaves the room, I am glad he feels loved like that!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when she toots (yep, that is the truth.)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
me

6. How old is your mom?
65 and 100

7. How tall is your mom?
70 lbs

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
to play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
she plays with Madelyn and feeds her (Rylan always asks me what I did while he was at preschool and I tell him this usually.)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
i don't know what that means ( I tried to explain what being famous meant but he just didn't get it.)

11. What is your mom really good at?
you're the best mom (he gave me a hug and smooch after saying this!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
um, you're not very good at basketball...well a little bit

13. What does your mom do for a job?
to work and make quilts, because you make them a lot

14.What is your mom's favorite thing to eat?
salad ( I don't know where he got this...I eat salads a lot for lunch but they certainly aren't my favorite!)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
when you get me chips and snacks and stuff

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ruby

17. What do you and your mom do together?
we play a lot of things like, bowling, golfing

18. How are you and your mom the same?
because we love each other

19. How are you and your mom different?
because Jesus made us different people

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you just love me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
um, she hugs him and kisses him, A LOT and she likes having fun with him

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Cherry Hill (local water park, I do like to go swimming but that place is Rylan's favorite.)

23. What do you like most about your mom?
when i play with her and have fun, and when she scratches my back and she and my dad snuggle in bed with me


24. What do you like least about your mom?
when i get in trouble


25. Is there anything else you'd like to share about your mom?
i like to share my snacks with her ( don't think he quite understood that question but it is still cute!

Comments

Gary and Amy said…
Those answers are so cute! Don't you just love what random things come out?
My favorite is that you ar 70lbs TALL!!! Rylan...you're too cute :)
Super Angie said…
Tell Rylan that I love Cherry Hill too!!! My grandparents used to take us every summer.

"When I listen the first time..." I love it!
Anonymous said…
This is so funny Leah. I read it to my coworkers and we all had a good laugh.

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged