Look what I can do!

Madelyn has been rocking on her knees for a couple weeks now, and after private crawling lessons from her brother Rylan, she has finally learned how to crawl forward!

She loves that she can chase her brother around now. Rylan has to play with his toys up off the floor or else the "baby giant" comes and wrecks his civilzations. Her poor knees are all red from the carpet, but she doesn't seem to mind.



We catch Maddy doing this a lot, a great "downward dog" yoga position. She thinks it is pretty funny to look at the world from this view.

Comments

OHH HOW PRECIOUS!

Give hugs and kisses to those little cuties!
The McNabbs said…
How fun! Kaylin doesn't seem at all interested in being mobile. She's perfectly content to lay on her back on the floor...
Congratulations Maddy!!! I love you :)
LOVE IT!! Owen did the same thing--Looking upside down at the world--so sweet--I can't wait to see you guys this summer--it can't come soon enough--

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep