Meghan's here!



We had the privledge of having my friend from high school come visit us this last weekend. Meghan! She is super fun for all, I had to tear her away from Rylan who kept trying to steal her attention away from me! She is a 2nd grade teacher and you can tell because she is fantastic with kids. Rylan just adores her and she even brought a project to teach Rylan how to do! Here are his little finger print critters that Meghan taught him how to do...aren't they cute!



We had fun just hanging out, we went to IKEA, (of course) and I took Meghan to downtown Salt Lake to visit Temple Square. If you ever want to know when the best day to go to Temple Square is...it is on Monday afternoon! There was hardly anyone there, I felt like we had it all to ourselves compared to when we have been there before and there were a ton of people. We walked around and got some pictures of us by the temple, went to the top of the Joesph Smith Memorial Building to look out over the city, and went into the visitor's center where they have the large statue of Jesus Christ as well as some large murals of events from his life.




I think Meghan was amazed by the Utah mountains, which I have to say that I really like too. They are so grand and majestic plus they help me know which way is east!Except in this picture we were downtown and I kept getting completely disoriented..and I literally kept making this face and looking for my mountains, but sometimes you couldn't see them because they were behind bulidings..ahh stressful!


Here are some more fun pictures from our weekend:


Maddy all packed up and ready to go. She just survived her first cold...not fun but she is better now. Nobody better lay a hand on my baby without washing their hands first!


Rylan went with the Bailey's to go see Spiderman at a sports gym in Kaysville. He was thrilled and that facepaint didn't come off as easy as it should have!




Thanks for the fun weekend Meghan! We love you!

Comments

I'm glad you had such a fun weekend!

(ohh.. I thought this was interesting. A lady that goes to our ward building has twins. Their names? Ellie and Meghan. Funny huh?)
I'm sad that my pictures are so tiny on your page :( You can steal them off my blog if you want them bigger. I had such a grand old time---I seriously just love your family and always look forward to the next time we get to play :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep