Maddy is almost crawling!
Madelyn is very anxious to move. She can scoot backwards and thinks that is pretty cool, but she gets frustrated when she sees something in front of her and she can't quite reach it. She is so close, she gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth like this...
When Madelyn wakes up happy and cooing I know she has gotten enough sleep. If she wakes up crying she is still tired and needs to go back to sleep. She had just woken up and I could hear her in the monitor talking, so I was hoping to catch her talking to herself when I went to get her, but all she could give me were big smiles ...she is so sweet!
Last but not least, a cute video of Scott playing with Maddy
When Madelyn wakes up happy and cooing I know she has gotten enough sleep. If she wakes up crying she is still tired and needs to go back to sleep. She had just woken up and I could hear her in the monitor talking, so I was hoping to catch her talking to herself when I went to get her, but all she could give me were big smiles ...she is so sweet!
Last but not least, a cute video of Scott playing with Maddy
Comments
She just wants to join in all the fun. What a sweetie.