Our new nephew!
Yeah my sister Margaret finally had her baby! The poor girl spent hours waiting for her to be dilated enough to push and then started pushing to only realize that the baby was turned and his big burly shoulders could not fit, so they ended up doing a emergency c-section and found out that the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck! He was in the ICU for a couple hours and in the mean time Margie was just waiting in her room for a LONG time to hold her baby. Anna and I went up there to keep her company and we were there when she got to hold her sweet baby boy for the first time (they did let her hold him for a very brief second right after delivery but had to rush him off to the ICU). Jeff (Margaret's husband) is so tender and sweet to Margie it was so sweet to see their love for each other and their new baby.



He was 8 lbs 2 oz that is about the size of Madelyn, maybe a bit bigger, and Maddy is almost a month old. Notice her baby acne, i don't know what to do for it, but it looks awful. They were thinking about the name Benjamin when we were visiting but I am not sure if that is THE official name or not. Congrats Jeff and Margie!!! He is very handsome.



He was 8 lbs 2 oz that is about the size of Madelyn, maybe a bit bigger, and Maddy is almost a month old. Notice her baby acne, i don't know what to do for it, but it looks awful. They were thinking about the name Benjamin when we were visiting but I am not sure if that is THE official name or not. Congrats Jeff and Margie!!! He is very handsome.
Comments
A couple of my girls were sensitive to fabric softener. We had issues with both the liquid and dryer sheets. I had to stop using it for awhile. When I didn't use it on their blankets I could throw the blankets on my shoulders to hold them there and the rashes stopped. You might try that. She is the cutest thing though.
I told Lee Joe and my girls the Rylan quotes and we all laughed so hard.
He's finally here! I bet Margie is so excited to finally have him out! I feel bad that she had to get a c-section... that can't be fun. He's a cutie pie!
Maggie had bad baby acne. It was awful! I didn't want to show her off to people it was that bad! I had to change our laundry detergent to the "free" kind (no dyes/fragrances). I don't remember what else I did... It seems so long ago.
Chip was just adamant that if Mags had bad teenage acne like he did that we would go into all the debt in the world to try and cure it for her. (hopefully she'll be alright!)
Even when she's gotten older, her skin is super sensitive, especially around her diaper area. If she gets a rash it usually turns into (within a 24 hour period) such a huge rash that she gets blisters, and gets open wounds all over! She's constantly bloody in the diaper... just because of the rash. It's awful. Good luck with sensitive skin!