More Maddy photos


Madelyn has been so responsive lately, she coos and smiles. I have a little video of it on my camera but I can't load it on to my blog for some reason. So the pictures will have to do.


Comments

what sweeties! I see what you mean about Maddy's baby acne. Don't worry it'll go away :o)
Ry looks like he dotes on Maddy a lot! What a good older bro!
Kim and family said…
I love all the pictures! I can ohh and ahh over your baby all day.
So cute! Maybe someday Austin and Maddy can meet.
Anonymous said…
Leah what is your email address so I can send you some pics?!?!? I thought I saved it but apparently not, ooops!!
Rylan looks so cute and happy to have his little sister!! Awwww...you guys are awesome and are well MISSED over here in the 16th ward!
Andrea Grover said…
She's such a little doll. :-) They BOTH are. I'm so glad I found your blog and can keep up on all the exciting Hoogland news!

By the way, I photo tagged you. Check out our blog to see what's up.

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep