Snow in October!
Look at what we woke up to this morning! UUGGHH! Snow about 3 inches I think, on the bright side it really made Rylan's day. He was groaning in his bed because we were making him lay there for a few extra minutes after being awakened by the baby, but after Scott got up and looked outside he told Rylan that there was a surprise for him outside and to come look. You see, Rylan has been asking us since about June, "When is it going to snow?" So he really was happy to see it. He immediately wanted to go out and play, but we had to get ready for church. He talked about it all morning and even during sacrament meeting he tugged on my arm and said, "I don't want to go to primary." When I asked him why he said because he wanted to go home and play in the snow! After we got home he ate his lunch in about 5 minutes (for those of you who know Rylan you know that is a record for him). Then it was finally time for him to be able to go out with Scott. They built the coolest snowman ever for me (I love snowmen).

This is Scott building the snowman and Rylan throwing a snowball at Scott. After he would throw a snowball, Scott would bend down to get some snow to throw back at Ry, and Rylan would say "Ok, no more snowball fights."

Rylan came in the house and asked for a carrot for the nose. I only had baby carrots, but he said that would work. He wanted buttons for the eyes but I only had small buttons so he looked int he fridge and thought that pickles would be good for the eyes. We found a extra hat and scarf and Scott used a bean pod (from our messy bean pod tree) for the mouth.


After all of their hard work they sat down and ate some snow.

This is Scott building the snowman and Rylan throwing a snowball at Scott. After he would throw a snowball, Scott would bend down to get some snow to throw back at Ry, and Rylan would say "Ok, no more snowball fights."

Rylan came in the house and asked for a carrot for the nose. I only had baby carrots, but he said that would work. He wanted buttons for the eyes but I only had small buttons so he looked int he fridge and thought that pickles would be good for the eyes. We found a extra hat and scarf and Scott used a bean pod (from our messy bean pod tree) for the mouth.


After all of their hard work they sat down and ate some snow.
Comments
It's about 81 degrees-ish here.... it's so HOT.. the fans are going and everything!
But it'll change soon... On the weather report it'll be 61 by next Sunday...sad.
Love the snowman. Pickle eyes... that's classic!