It must be fall
Here is what we carved those wonderful pumpkins into . . .

I learned that Scott is quite crafty with a knife! I was struggling with just the top of mine and he had started and finished Rylan's pumpkin. So he did the manly thing and carved mine for me, thanks baby. We figured that he has been gone for the past two Halloweens during his deployment so we haven't been together this time of year for a while. I am so relieved he is home and that his turn is over. . .for a while anyway.

I learned that Scott is quite crafty with a knife! I was struggling with just the top of mine and he had started and finished Rylan's pumpkin. So he did the manly thing and carved mine for me, thanks baby. We figured that he has been gone for the past two Halloweens during his deployment so we haven't been together this time of year for a while. I am so relieved he is home and that his turn is over. . .for a while anyway.
Comments