Back to School 2019

2019- We have a 3rd grader, 5th grader, and a 10th grader! 





Maddy's activity day leader Sis Akers couldn't help but notice that Maddy has some gorgeous curly hair like she does! She offered to come over and teach her how she does her hair. She bought her some products and helped her style it so she can be ready for 5th grade! 



Rylan marched in the Heartland Parade with the Elizabethtown High School Marching Band, he had to have a minor oral surgery, and turned 16!  He asked for a neck pillow and back scratcher for his birthday for those long band bus rides. 



Madelyn turned 11 shortly after school started, last spring she was nominated for Lincoln Trail Youth Leadership Council and over the summer she had her picture taken at a professional studio, isn't she GORGEOUS?! She also did EAYC Cheer and was on the Broncos team with the same coach she had last year Isabel. I opted not to be co-coach this year instead I volunteered to be the team mom. I was in charge of the gift bags and decorations for the competition.








I took the kids to a corn maze and we got super lost and turned around and came out the way we came in, but we still had fun. We also had some fun playing in the creek around Freeman Lake.



Near our house, there is a farmer that grows bright red poppy flowers in the spring and these beautiful tall sunflowers in the fall. I had been eyeing them for days and I finally convinced my family to go take some pictures. I love my family!
Hoogland Family Fall 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep