Then Utah

Utah with my sisters, it was in the high 90's the whole time,  but that didn't stop us from playing outside in the evenings.  The boys playing football:


The girls in the sand box

later joined by James and Ben

Ian with the neighbors cat

 Creamy break!
 There was a birds nest on Anna's deck, we got to watch them hatch, and see the mama and daddy feed them, they were so cute!



Library crafts and lunch dates



 Rylan and Lizzie are quite the teasers.  I kept waiting for Lizzie to cry (like Madelyn does) when Rylan would tease her, but no she would just tease him back in full force.  They had met their match!!
 Rylan and his mommy Anna, there will always be a special bond between them.
 3D dinosaur movie at Thanksgiving Point, there was a lot of jumping and freaked out kids, but no crying!
 

We were lucky to be there during Lehi Days and went to two parades that Margie's family was in.  Their float was Charlotte's Web

                               

Beating the heat with a kiddie pool








Superhero Lizzie, the kids played so well together, I am so sad that I didn't think to take picture of Erica and Rylan.  Even though it was her mom's week to have her, she let Erica play with us because we were there, and her and Rylan were inseparable. They would go out on the porch and talk for hours with each other, and when we went to the aquarium they wanted to go off by themselves.  It was so cute, they are pretty great friends even though they are 3 years apart and different genders!  



 Ian convinced Margie to let him set up a lemonade stand in front of their house.  He was thrilled, and was telling neighbor kids, "it's 25 cents or free"  I think he made about a dollar, he is too kind to be a businessman.


 We played Just Dance, Lizzie and I are in coordinating outfits by mere coinsidence
 We celebrated Margie's birthday with a doughnut cake
 Maddy and Lizzie set up a salon where we got foot rubs and hair styles


 We went to the Curiosity Museum at Thanksgiving Point















We loaded up in Anna's burb and went to the aquarium














 Margie makes the BEST smoothies, she taught me some of her tricks, but I had to get a picture of her using her Vitamix, it's so loud that she wears earmuffs to protect her ears.  Our audiologist dad would be proud!

aww I love my sisters, and my little nieces and nephews and their husbands are pretty cool too! I stayed with Margaret for almost 2 weeks! She fed us and took good care of us.

We also went to a fun waterpark, and I had the chance to visit the Kikkert clan and some old Utah friends the Baileys and the Tophams!




But we had to say goodbye eventually



One more stop in Grangeville then we were Hawaii bound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep