V-Day 2013



 Scott and I don't normally do anything for Valentine's day, but a couple weeks prior I saw a deal online on mens rings that I couldn't pass up.  Scott's wedding ring is white gold and is all scratched up, these rings were Tungsten and Titanium, practically indestructible! I purchased one and planned a little scavenger hunt for him when he got home from work.  But first we made cake balls for his office and took him out to lunch. 


Madelyn with her dad!
 When he got home the kids were so excited to help him find the paper heart clues, they were in places like on the egg carton in the fridge, on Ian's toy train, the lamp, on our wedding photo, . . .after he would read a clue he would put it on his army jacket.





 Ian had just woken up from a nap, pant less and that made Maddy want to be pant less as well.
 The last clue lead him to his new ring, I got down on one knee and asked him to stay married to me for forever.....however he put the ring on and it was too big!  Darn it! We have returned it twice to try and get the right fit, (that's what I get for buying it online!)
Love this guy, and I should mention that he sent me 2 dozen red and pink roses the day before Valentine's Day and the card said, "I love you so much that I sent these to you early!"  Aww, I think he secretly got a good deal or something! HA!

Comments

Lisa Fox said…
Phew, glad he said yes, that man would've been dead with any other answer..hahaha so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep