Best Buds

 Madelyn has learned that Ian can be a great playmate!  Especially when he lets her dress him up.  Here he was her prince:

 they are too wiggly for my camera, they always turn out blurry!

 Couldn't quite get the best picture of them posing.

On Sunday morning when the kids wake up they play in their room together so Scott and I can sleep in to at least 8:00 a.m. ( I know that is super late!)  Their favorite game is "throw all the stuffed animals and blankets you can into Ian's crib and jump inside like it is a pool" game.

Ian loves to snuggle, I think I hear him say "nuggle me" about 5 times a day.  Maddy likes to be a little mommy to him so it is perfect when I am busy that they can snuggle and be happy!




 Ian has also been interested in the computer, or "pooter" as he calls it, Madelyn has been showing him the ropes.  I caught him putting his arm around her.  I love to see and hear them playing together and getting along.  Does it happen all the time, no!  Maddy can irritate Ian like nobody else, put they also can entertain each other quite well.
Other things they like to play together are: puppies, store, jump off the stairs into a pile of blankets, run around the couch in a circle, fight to see who can hug daddy first when he comes home, and help mom in the kitchen.  I have to find jobs for them and it has to be divided equally!  They are so cute and at such fun ages. 

Comments

Lisa Fox said…
Oh my gosh I love when siblings are so sweet together..it absolutely melts my heart!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep