Snow Fun


When we moved to Chicago we heard that the winters here are horrid, full of snow and wind.  Well the first winter we were here we had about two snow storms and this winter I think we maybe had three, all in February!  Our kids love the snow I don't know how they can stay out there so long.



 With the snow comes shoveling. . .
 At least Rylan is old enough now he can help!


 Maddy likes to just lay in the snow and eat it,
 M'Lynn was so sweet one afternoon to help Madelyn make a snow-woman


 Scott took the kids sledding twice, this was Ian's first time. Scott said that he did pretty well, and by the end was going down by himself face first!





 Rylan the pro


I love this picture, Ian must have been giggling

 My winter snow kids!
Well that was fun, please bring on spring!

Comments

Lisa Fox said…
They sure are cute playing in the snow but YES BRING ON SPRING!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep