Madelyn's Pet

Madelyn has an imaginary pet, it is a dog. At first his name was donkey, then it switched to three, but now she just calls him her doggie. He goes with us everywhere, sometimes in the car, but most of the time he flies next to us as we are driving, yes doggie flies. Here are some other characteristics of her pet according to Madelyn:



He is black with green eyes



He is as big or tall as Madelyn's waist



He is a nice dog



His favorite thing to eat is meatballs



He is getting bigger and bigger and bigger so Maddy can ride him







Here is a picture of them together






Can you see him?

I love her imagination, I play along with the idea of her imaginary friend, because I too had one when I was little. His name was Maynard and he was a monkey.



When aunt Breezi came to visit a while ago she brought Maddy some hair extensions, but Madelyn was at grandpa & grandma's house. So when she came back we tried them on, Ian even got to wear one!









Comments

Amber Sibbett said…
She sounds like such a cutie! I love little kids imaginations! :o)
I can't believe Donkey changed his name to Doggie (or is it "Goggie"?). Maddy is adorable and her imagination is precious. You are a wonderful mom to foster it!
haha! I love the pictures :) Wait... why wasn't Scott wearing hair extensions too? He'd look lovely with a burst of color. It'd bring out his eyes. :)

Little Ian boy. He's so darn cute.

Sorry you had such a rough appointment. I hate when accidents happen.
baileyfamily said…
I love it!! She is the funniest little girl.
Jody said…
I love watching Maddie in action with 'Donkey'....cracks me up! In regards to your imaginary Monkey, dad said to tell you that now you married one. hahaha
Love you! mom

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep