Ian 3 months
Here is our happy Ian just after a bath with Rylan. I took some pictures of the two of them, but after looking at them I decided they were a bit inappropriate to put on here! Rylan is almost 8 you know, although I don't think he would care since he is still found streaking around our house and peeing with the door wide open!
Ian is such a pleasure, he is so laid back and fun. He loves to babble to himself and anyone who will look at him, and has just recently discovered reaching out for things and holding them. He also loves to suck on his hands. He stopped sleeping through the night though, ugh for a while there he was doing great, but now he usually wakes up around 3:00 a.m. to eat then he is up with everyone at 7 and wants to eat again. Not that bad I guess, he sleeps pretty good during the night except for that one feeding. We moved him into Rylan's room, with the hope that Rylan could help out with putting in the binki or rubbing his back or whatever it takes to help him get back to sleep, but Rylan sleeps right through it! (so does daddy?)
I just love him to pieces he is so happy all the time. What joy he has brought to our family. Here is a video of him waking up from a nap, all happy and smiley.
I was at the DI when all these older ladies were swooning about his hair, a husband of one of the ladies came up and said, "well he looks like a little man", he took a long look at my hair then asked me what color hair my husband had, I told him blond, but that Scott's facial hair is redish/darkbrown like Ian's hair. He thought for a moment then said, "are you Dutch?" Well yes my husband does come from a Dutch heritage, I told him our last name and he said oh yes!
Comments