Ian 4 Months
At his appointment today he weighed 12 lbs 1 oz and was 24 inches long. The appointment was not fun, Madelyn peed her pants, as we were waiting to be called in. All the sudden she looked at me with horror then down at the puddle on the floor. It was everywhere, once she stops it is like a flood gate that can't be stopped! She was wearing a dress with leggings, so we took of the leggings, underwear and dress and rinsed them in water. Next I wrapped the underwear and leggings in some paper towels and stuck them in my purse. I dried the wet spot on the dress as best I could and then had to put it back on her. Luckily I happened to have a pullup in my purse or else she would have had to go commando. Anyway back to Ian, he is still in the 3rd percentile. We just don't make them big at our house. Good thing to, because this guy is getting tired of just laying there and wants to be held to see the world!
Comments