We Caught IT!
The sickness lingered through our house these past two weeks. There was a lot of temperature taking . . .

cuddling . . .

popsicles and movies. . .

Ugh, it started with Scott, then the next day I got it, then 3 days later Maddy then Rylan. We thought we were over it then our poor little Ian started to cough! He is just about over it finally. But for a couple days there we were misrable and there was a whole lot of coughing going on. But now we are back to smiling again.
cuddling . . .
popsicles and movies. . .
Ugh, it started with Scott, then the next day I got it, then 3 days later Maddy then Rylan. We thought we were over it then our poor little Ian started to cough! He is just about over it finally. But for a couple days there we were misrable and there was a whole lot of coughing going on. But now we are back to smiling again.
Comments
(btw, the thermometer pic shows up with your post on my feed but it is so small that way that I thought it was a pregnancy test. whew! I was scared for you girl!)