Life With a Newborn


I have forgotten how busy your life is with a newborn, busy with a lot or nursing, getting puked on, burping, diaper changing, and most important, catching up on sleep. I have many supporters, THANKFULLY! First, my mom and dad took Rylan and Madelyn home to Rexburg with them. At first I was a bit sad, but it has been very nice not worrying about them. We can turn 100% of our focus on the baby, and not have to worry about neglecting our other kids. They will be back in a couple days and will stay with us while Scott has to go to Houston for the weekend. Scott currently has 10 days of paternity leave, which means he can get up at night with me! He is the diaper changing man.
Then we have the wonderful Grammy (Scott's mom) who has been busy working in our kitchen, taking care of the baby while we sleep during the day, and taking care of feeding us. Look at what she has been doing, stocking our freezer full of meals! Yahoo! Isn't that a terrific gift?!







Comments

Andrea Grover said…
Wow! I'm so glad you have help ... it makes all the difference. I don't know how moms who live too far away from family handle newborns on their own.

When did your parents move to Rexburg?
How wonderful that you guys got to have your parents take the kiddos, food in the freezer, and time to catch up on sleeping!
So awesome.

That little Ian is a cutie pie!
Hooray for grandparents!

I absolutely love that first picture of Ian. He looks like the cutest tiny old man :) Adorable!
Jodi is a genius! and so thoughtful! I love this little guy so much...you did good :)
Heather said…
Congratulations! He is adorable! Jared and the kids are chompping at the bit to get their hands on him!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep