Crazy 8's

The 8 Things Tag...
(Thanks Breezi)

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Rachel Ray
2. Ellen
3. Oprah
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. The Biggest Loser
6. The Office
7. Grey's Anatomy (it's bad I know but I have watched it from the beginning and I can't stop)
8. Jon & Kate Plus Eight

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Taco Time (only the one in Lewiston, ID.)
2. Rumbi Island Grill
3. Costa Vida
4. Cafe Rio
5. Pier 49 Pizza
6. Olive Garden
7. Garcia's
8. Crown Burger

8 Things that happened today
1. Had a refreshing 10 hour sleep
2. fed Madelyn
3. played "balloon" with Ry
4. changed a poopy diaper
5. gave Rylan a bath
6. made egg in the baskets for breakfast
7. put Madelyn down for a nap
8. that's about it...its only 10 a.m.

8 things that I look forward to:
1. my renovated Ikea kitchen
2. Thanksgiving at my house!
3. making new friends
4. Scott coming home from work (I hate drill weekend)
5. Christmas in snowy wonderland Grangeville
6. time to do my projects
7. getting together with my sister Margie and her baby Ben
8. spooning my Scott

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A for sure knowledge that no little mice will be invading my home ever again!
2. a beautifully landscaped garden
3. a chef who would also double as my workout trainer
4. a DVR
5. a treadmill
6. my husband to not have to go overseas ever again
7. a CD player that works, i miss my dance parties
8. my smaller boobs back

Comments

Anonymous said…
you wish you had smaller boobs!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That thought is so confusing to me!! Paul and I are talking about taking them skating soon and just put their helmets and knee pads on them and let them go. We'll call you when we do. Oh, and my girls want to go and see the jets on the base can Scott get us on there to get closer to them? We should just take them to the museum. Oh, by the way my sewing skills are not so good!
YES! Love it! But do you not love So You Think You Can Dance???? If you don't love that show I don't know if we can be friends anymore.
of course I love SYTYCD...it just isn't on currently so i didn't think about it...how could you doubt me?
HAHA... smaller boobs. hilarious.
I agree about the Lewiston Taco Time, although the Colfax and Clarkston ones are pretty good too...
drool... I'm getting cravings just thinking about it....

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged