Thomas the Train!


We have been awaiting this day for a very long time. On May 23rd we drove to Heber City and got to take a ride on Thomas. They had other activites available all Thomas related. Then we drove to Little Dear Creek campground (because honestly the campsites we had originally wanted to go to still had snow!) Burrr.



Our Campsite, we have never camped in aspens before!


Rylan showing off his Thomas tattoo on his check...notice the basball cap he must always wear.


Eating smores. He was so excited to roast marshmellows, then after we taught him the fine art of getting it just a little brown and we made his little sandwich, he took a bite and said..."I don't like it brown!"

I had to put this one in there of my manly husband cutting down a dead tree for firewood. His days working for the forest service paid off.

While eating his breakfast, the wind somehow blew up his paper plate and dumped all his eggs on the table then blew the plate on the ground. Ry wondered what he should do and Scott and I looked at each other and both said, "eat your eggs!" So he continued to eat them right off the dirty table. Hey when you are camping, rules that prevent you getting dirty don't apply.

Comments

Great update! I love the camping story of Rylan eating his eggs. He is so cute. Your flowers are beautiful in your yard too. I need to learn how to grow things. I'll be calling you for advice!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep