Seaport River Run

We went to Lewiston for the Dogwood festival and had to do the Seaport River Run. Scott and Jeff did the 6 miles, and Margaret and Leah did the 3 miles. It is so fun to walk along the river on a path that is very familiar to you. We grew up walking along the levee so it is a treat for us to come and partipate.

Comments

I want to rub that cute belly and talk to my little niece inside!!! You look like you haven't gotten too much bigger since the last preggers pic! What's up with that? Okay I'm so pleased that you updated us all---Blogs rock!
Love ya,
Meghan
Monica said…
You are such a rock star! I am the biggest woosie when I am pregnant~ A 3 mile walk, Ensign peak??? Holy Cow!!! You're awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep