Making the Trek Back Home
After Grangeville we went up to Spokane so we could visit my friend Meghan! She makes me laugh pretty hard. We were trying to do a "prom pose."
I made this quilt for him! I love to see babies on my quilts!
Maddy played with Kendall
We went to a fun splash padand Ian got to play with a baby!
Kendall loves her baby brother, a little too much at times!
Meghan and her other babies
I love this girl! So happy we could spend some time together!
After Spokane we drove to Polson, Montana to see my friend Jacquie! They leave Chicago during the summer and live in a house along Flathead Lake, while her husband works in Calgary, Canada which is about 5 hours away.
First I have to mention that we found out that Maddy is extremely allergic to cats. I don't know if it is really that bad or she is just a kid and isn't very careful about not touching where the cat has been or itching her eyes and such. She woke up at 4:30 in the morning on the day we were going to leave Meghan's having a coughing/sneezing/can't breathe attack. We were already awake so we calmed her down, gave her some Benadryl and packed up the car and left Spokane.
aww the power of drugs!
Which meant that we got to Polson super early! We had a relaxing day of play!
Isn't it gorgeous!
It was a little windy the day we were there, but Jacquie still took us out on her boat! I rode on a tube with her girls, but it was a little scary with the waves! We decided that sitting on the deck was better!
Look how white I am compared to her! Ha ha!
Then we made the trek home, three days of driving! On our whole trip Rylan started out playing the state license game, Scott and I finished it on the way back, and we saw all of them except Hawaii! We found the majority at Yellowstone National Park.
Yeah for road trips! We were so glad to be home in our own beds, but sad that we had to say goodbye.

Comments