Madelyn Turns 4!
First of all I gotta hand it to my party planning partner, M'Lynn. I am so glad that she was able to help out! Scott had to work, and lets face it, he wouldn't be caught dead at a party like this!
and got a pedicure.
They read books while waiting for their fancy toes to be done. We did a little make-up and we were going to do hair-dos but the girls didn't want to, so we moved on to the next activity.
Games! Pin the bow on Hello Kitty (which was drawn by M'Lynn)
Limbo
Dance freeze . . .
the girls really liked this one
and the pinata! They each got to hit it about 6 times, then when it wasn't broken, Rylan busted it for them.
After each game they played they got some tickets to put in their bag, then they could buy some accessories from the "Fashion Boutique" which was run by Rylan. One ticket for each item.
Rylan was a very strict store manager.... they could choose from necklaces, bracelets, rings, hair clips, tiaras, and feather boas.
All dressed up for the tea party
We had apple juice, strawberry filled cookies and jelly beans.
Rylan also served as our waiter. He is such a good sport.
Then we brought out the cupcakes, and sang to Madelyn.
Madelyn was in heaven serving her "tea" to her friends. She has never had so many little girls to play tea party with at the same time!
Then we opened some presents, but I didn't get any pictures but Maddy got some really cute things. I made her some Barbie clothes, because I am just fed up with trying to find Barbie clothes that don't look like Barbie is a hooker. Seriously have you tried to buy Barbie clothes lately? I was able to make 3 dresses, 5 shirts and 5 skirts all out of scrap fabric.
After the party was over we cleaned up and waited for dad
to take us to our favorite Chicago hot dog place. . .Portillos!
Then we went mini golfing, this was Madelyn's first time and she actually beat me, and I was truly playing my best!
Happy Birthday sweet little girl! We love you!


Comments