Rain Gutter Regatta

Another first cub scout event!  Like the Pinewood Derby, he was given a boat kit with instructions and Rylan had to have his mommy help him this time, dad was in Korea.  I didn't help him right apparently, but we did make it in time to race!

 Waiting in line to race

 His boat did great, it was nice and smooth, but not quite as fast as the boys he was up against.

 I had to take another picture of it so you could see the army guy we glued on. Rylan was disapointed that he didn't win, but I reminded him that he won the Pinewood Derby, and so he can't win them all! He thought it was because his mom was helping him not dad.  I will happily sit out of it next time if dad would quit leaving town!

Comments

looks like a fun event! Now you have a year to hone your skills Ry and next year maybe you'll win!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep