What Are We Doing This Weekend?





Wasn't exactly the reaction I was hoping for, but still very cute. I love how Maddy asked if that was where the princesses live. Disney does a good job advertising because I have no idea where she got that from. Maybe they watch the disney channel too much!


Stay tuned for our adventure in Disney World!

Comments

HA!

Be sure to take some awesome pictures! I can't wait to see them :)
Unknown said…
HILARIOUS!!!!! Ian is the most excited!!!!!! And poor Ry has no clue that Disney is a million times cooler than Lego land, he is in for a treat! and Maddy is so matter of fact. I'm dying laughing right now. THey are going to LOVE it and so are you guys! I can't wait for your disney posts :) and then in October when I can breathe again I'll call you!
Unknown said…
weird. unknown is me. Meghan.

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged