Baby Bump


This picture was taken by Rylan before we went to a city pumpkin walk, I am a peanut M&M...haa haa get it?

SO here it is ladies and gentlemen...the bump! I am 28 weeks, so that means I just slid into my third trimester, or my 7th month! I am feeling pretty good, this baby prefers to hide behind the placenta because the placenta is in my front and the baby is in the back....yes MY back! Kinda painful and I am sure that the bigger he gets the more painful it will be. Back pain, and nerve spasams this time around. But eh I am not complaining, I am so blessed to be bringing another beautiful Hoogland baby into our home. We are very excited to have another boy (Scott more excited than anyone). We are due January 12th, I have never had a winter baby before! Rylan wants to teach this baby "boy" things. Madelyn just wants to hold him she says.
See ya in a couple months sweet baby boy!

Comments

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are darling as always and you are sooooo tiny!!!!! must be cause baby is in your back---you poor thing! I had some nerve pain toward the end and I know how much is kills!!! Do you know any physical therapists? Kelli worked on my bum and lower back and it brought wonderful relief! I can't wait to meet baby hoogland:)
etreiersen said…
Leah what a cute baby bump. Sorry to hear about your back pain.

When I was pregnant with Rachel she was on my sciatic nerve. I had to go to physical therapy twice a week for it. The nice part was after doing my exercises I would get a massage:)
Anonymous said…
So so cute! Thanks for sharing!
baileyfamily said…
You're the cutest M&M ever. I can't wait to meet baby Ian either. You look Great!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep