Rylan's 7th Birthday
By Rylan
I went bowling for my 7th birthday. It was fun. I liked my presents. I liked my friends there. They were Jesse, Caleb, Rem, and Conner. We had pizza for dinner.The birthday cake was Phineas and Ferb surfing made by my mom. I got a gumball machine. My Grammy helped me make a pinata, it was blue and red striped. I hope you like my birthday pictures







I know this is a post about Rylan's birthday, but Maddy was sooo funny that day! She kept saying it was her birthday, and she was teasing me about opening his presents. This gives you an idea of her character, did you see that eye roll when she said, "I don't know mama?" She cracks us up!
I went bowling for my 7th birthday. It was fun. I liked my presents. I liked my friends there. They were Jesse, Caleb, Rem, and Conner. We had pizza for dinner.The birthday cake was Phineas and Ferb surfing made by my mom. I got a gumball machine. My Grammy helped me make a pinata, it was blue and red striped. I hope you like my birthday pictures
I know this is a post about Rylan's birthday, but Maddy was sooo funny that day! She kept saying it was her birthday, and she was teasing me about opening his presents. This gives you an idea of her character, did you see that eye roll when she said, "I don't know mama?" She cracks us up!
Comments