10 Year Reunion!
I graduated 10 years ago? No way! We drove up to northern Idaho yet again just for my 10-year reunion. It was a really quick trip we drove to Grangeville stayed the night, then took the kids to Lewiston, and played at the river. Scott and I have great memories of playing on "our" river as we call it. We considered renting a boat, but we thought the kids would have more fun in the sand anyway. We were tickled to see that our kids are regular beach bums!


They loved playing in the sand. Rylan dug a hole and filled it up with water. Maddy jumped over the waves that were made by the boats going by, and Scott took Rylan out in our little two-man raft



Grammy took the kids home with her after her work day in Lewiston, then we met up with my highschool friend Lindsey and her husband Kyle that night. Saturday was a family picnic and Grammy and Papa came down and were kind enough to drop off the kids off so my old friends could see them, then pick them up and take them back home with them while we went to my reunion dinner.
I had two of the greatest buddies in high school, Lindsey and Meghan. We all of kids now! Meghan had just had her baby Kendall one week ago!
It was overall a fun experience and I hope to go to the next one in 20 years! Yikes!
They loved playing in the sand. Rylan dug a hole and filled it up with water. Maddy jumped over the waves that were made by the boats going by, and Scott took Rylan out in our little two-man raft
Grammy took the kids home with her after her work day in Lewiston, then we met up with my highschool friend Lindsey and her husband Kyle that night. Saturday was a family picnic and Grammy and Papa came down and were kind enough to drop off the kids off so my old friends could see them, then pick them up and take them back home with them while we went to my reunion dinner.
I had two of the greatest buddies in high school, Lindsey and Meghan. We all of kids now! Meghan had just had her baby Kendall one week ago!
Madelyn really wanted to hold that baby, she was very cute and tender with her. Grady loved Rylan, and even gave him a spontaneous hug!
The reunion dinner was fun, lots of great people to see and talk to. However since I am facebook friends with most of my old high school friends I already knew what was going on in their lives! It was still fun to see them. They re-played a slideshow and my friend Michaela and I were in charge of making in high school! Boy was it embarrassing! Let me tell you video editing has come a long way in 10 years! Also I was just starting to pop out so I was concerned that people would think that I had a pot belly, so I confirmed to everyone that yes I was pregnant, even if they didn't ask!
It was overall a fun experience and I hope to go to the next one in 20 years! Yikes!
Comments