Maddy's 2nd birthday

Madelyn turned 2 on Sept 9th! We went camping with Grammy and Papa and the Brant family during labor day weekend so we celebrated there and at home.

Eating Tinkerbell cupcakes with Rylan





I thought this was a cute picture of Scott helping Rylan use a knife to carve a stick.

For her home celebration we opened some presents, and went to our new favorite ice cream place Menchies:




Then the next day we went to the Utah State Fair. We grew up going to the fair, but this fair was HUGE! Maddy really wanted to see the pigs, she thought they were pretty funny. They had a little tikes farm exhibit, where the kids got to pick apples, plant seeds, harvest their crops, drive a tractor, gather eggs from the chicken, feed a cow, milk a cow, and then sell their crops for money that they got to spend at a general store.
















They both thought this was super fun and wanted to do it over and over!
Here is a video of her dancing, isn't she a hoot! I love this girl!


Comments

sweet dance moves by the way!
I can't stop looking at your blog right now...I'm so glad to catch up on your life via pics and videos :) Okay, so I feel like I need a tour of your sexy kitchen...maybe that can be your next post (just encouraging you in your blogging, that's all!!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep