Welcome Spring, could you stay a while?

Yesterday was a beautiful Sunday! Today however it is trying to snow! Why can't the nice weather stick around? About 4 out of 6 of Rylan's t-ball games so far have been canceled due to rain and the fields flooding. I was able to get these photos of the kids before church. This was the only good one out of like 15 taken! All the other pictures looked like this...Maddy wouldn't stay still, she didn't like Rylan touching her (see "the look" she is giving him) or she just wouldn't smile! We were in my neighbor's beautiful back yard so she was distracted by the "newness" I guess. Silly girl! Here are some fun videos of her as well, She can count to ten, I don't know how she learned this, but have I mentioned that she learns things really fast? I have never sat her down and tried to get her to count to ten, but I know we have read her counting books over and over. (she is trying to look at the back of the camera, so that is why she is moving so much, I had to move along with her.)
She also loves to be naked. She asks us to take her clothes off of her daily, so when we let her be naked she loves to tell everyone and everything..."naked! I naked"
Then this last video is of her and Rylan playing. She is naked again of course. Madelyn is one tough girl she does not mind having a big ball hit her in the belly, in fact she thiks it is hilarious! She also loves to fake fall, and run into things. What can I say but, it has been a long winter! We have to be creative to entertain each other.

Comments

I agree about the weather. We went from rainy cold to summer! It's about 90 here today and humidity on top of that. Missing the 70s!

That first picture before church is adorable! That's the best part of digital cameras. You can take 100 to get 3 that are worth sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep